I saw this idea on Hermiones' Heart who likewise saw it on Daisys' blog and so, seems like a good idea (I've said that before).
By the way..I had to look up the word Meme in the dictionary...I had no idea what it meant.
1. She is sitting in front of the T.V. What is on the screen?
A soap opera, Emmerdale, Coronation street or Eastenders. Yuk!
2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Balsamic vinegar and a little olive oil.
3. The most striking thing about her physical appearance?
Her marble blue eyes. So beautiful !
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does she order?
A white wine spritzer or Pinot Grigio and then it depends on what kind of restaurant we are in. Usually something a bit spicy.
5. Where did she go to high school?
Within ten miles of where we are now.
6. What shoe size is she?
Size 6 or 5 1/2 if they have them and they fit at the time.
7. If she was to collect anything what would it be?
£50 notes. She is a right squirrel with money.
8. What is her favourite type of sandwich?
Cheese and tomato with salad cream.
9. What would she eat every day if she could?
10. What is her favourite cereal?
Any crime thriller or hospital related .......oh, sorry, wrong serial. I'm being naughty again. Eeerm..Bran flakes
11. What would she never wear?
Me telling lies, she sees right through me, or, Hot pants.
12. What is her favourite sports team?
13. Who did she vote for?
Conservative probably, I never ask and she never tells. Saves arguments that way.
14. Who is her best friend?
15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't do?
Eer snore, smoke, fart in bed...There's quite a list.....fart at all.....(Women)..tch.
16. What is her heritage?
Half English half Welsh.....It's the Welsh side of her that comes out when she spanks me.
17. You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind?
Ain't gonna happen. I have never baked a cake (even when I knew she was coming). Have lots of half baked ideas though.
18. Did she play sports in high school?
Hockey. And very good at it too. (she proudly pronounces that she played for the county).
19. What could she spend hours doing?
Ironing....Absolutely loves ironing (he,he, NOT)
That's another spanking coming my way.
20. What is one unique talent she has?
Apart from putting up with me for 20 years I think she has a talent for organisation. She can shuffle three different timetables within the family and still know who needs picking up from where and when.
She is my rock, my soul mate, my love, my life. I would be lost without her.
Gary (sometimes very nt boy).