Saw this meme on Hermiones' heart and so decided to join in. What the h..., I've been naughty for most of the year so.....
1. Eggnogg or Hot chocolate ?
Hot chocolate, (with some brandy in it)
2. Does santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree ?
Father Christmas wraps them AND puts some of them under the tree. The rest go into sacks at the end of the bed.
3. Coloured or white lights on the tree or house ?
Coloured lights on the tree, white lights on the house outside.
Actually.....I rearranged a set of lights on someones outside tree so that it looked like a flashing penis and balls !!
4. Do you hang mistletoe ?
Yes, and it is always real. Well..you never know your luck.
5. When do you put your decorations up ?
About two weeks before Christmas...depends on how much the kids nag me and then ALWAYS within ten days after.
6. What is your favourite holiday dish ?
Ummm? Probably have to go for duck as that's what I'm having this year but love a roast beef...Yum. So long as it's rare in the middle. Spanked bottom pink colour.
7. Favourite memory as a child ?
Standing on our sofa with my Grandmother looking out the window to see if I could spot Father Christmas flying through the sky. She died the following year so that was our last Christmas together.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about santa ?
I was about nine years old and it was a kid at school, the little sh.. Never the same after that but have had the magic of bringing up my kids to believe.
9.Do you open a gift on Christmas eve ?
NO.....Definitely not...a very naughty thing to do...Hee Hee.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree ?
We have decorations that have been handed down through the generations and so they take pride of place. The rest is up to the kids to decide.
11. Snow ! Love it or dread it ?
It would be nice on Christmas day but for the rest of the time...Dread...Unless we are skiing of course.
12. Can you ice skate ?
About as well as Bambi can
13. Do you remember your favourite gift ?
OH YES !! My wife bought me a WW2 flying jacket, fur lined and toasty warm...I still wear it.
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you ?
Family...Being together as a family.
15. What's your favourite holiday dessert ?
Christmas pudding...No doubt about it....Lots of brandy poured over it then set alight...Wow. My dad once said that he didn't have any brandy so was going to use paraffin instead. He gave me my sense of humour.
16. What tops your tree ?
A fairy...And the kids ALWAYS fight over whos turn it is to put it up...Grrr.
17. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving ?
Are we talking spankings here or what ? Either way it's the latter....I know, I know, you are all tutting now and shaking your heads.
18. Candy canes...Yuk or Yum ?
There's only one type of cane that I like and it ain't made of candy. Ho Ho Ho.
19. Favourite Christmas show ?
Used to be Morecombe and Wise but Mrs. Browns' Boys has overtaken them now in my book.
20. What is you favourite Christmas song ?
Chris De Burgh..A Spaceman came travelling.
Any comments are welcome....
Happy Christmas everyone...